Ok my digi cam's 2nd day under my ownership. Wow! Nice! Olympus 6.0 Megapixel( Curse that fresking 3.2 Megapixel requirement), 2.5 LCD display screen, in built mini speaker and mic, Li-ion rechargeable battery, and digital image stabilization. Great! Yes! Super features for a cost as low as 399 bucks! Wow! I'm sure you would want one too.
SHIT LA! Freak TP, freak add/drop week, freak IISO.
First off 2nd Sem briefing, IISO NO LONGER A FREAKING CORE SUBJECT!!! YES! IT'S A FREAKING C.D. FREAKING S. AND I GOT D FOR THE FREAKING THING. What the f*ing F---. The highlight of the moment was by course manager " I thought ok la, put in IISO for enrichment for our students." F* la. Is that the best reason you have? To allow this shit of the subject with a shit of a man called classified Shithead in a business suit number one "Alex" to teach crap to us and leave?
I thought that was it. The only thing that would spoil my sem, but no, there that useless of the feature add/drop week with on Tuesday was hari raya. And tuesday was when most CDSes tut are held. How stupid can they get? Expecting us to know what the heck are we in for if we go for only the intro lec? Lectures sucks personnally. I dislike them. And will hate those who talk like we're primany school kids learning a totally new subject that have be touch a bit but other subs. Shit Cmaths 1 lec today. I pity those who did get to go for any CDS on week one. Totally blur on what they're into. For me, I foresee now socio as a heavy sub and... Wow! How many other heavy subjects are there? IDES, DTAT, MMP1... Wow! 3! Oh there's CMSK 3 too (at least for me, I never score well for paper 1... Duh, I got C6 for English hello?) So Wow! 5 heavy subjects... I going to so love this sem! I LOVE YOU TP!
Freak! How the bloody F* do you Mr think we get money within the F*ing week to get a f*ing digi cam? I over did it. I seriously did. I overstressed my mom. So she got me a new cam! WOW! I'm So F*ing happy! YAY! Jumping for joy! Saying I got a camera! I got a camera! Freak!
Thanks TP, you have fucked up my sem... I'll "LOVE" you all my life like the text on my back during PT in my 2nd to last year in SPS. "I (Love) St. Pat's" Now I think i truely do.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment