The Third
Opening Song - Sajou no Yume
Opening Song - Sajou no Yume
/* Well no lyrics... LOL. Ok, maybe there is but I'm got to make this a quick one. I've got to got prayers today at 8am. What have I been doing lately? Well, first of the top I finished watching that Anime title, "The Third" and my Mom is on leave these few days so there were usual family outings. Thursday was uninteresting. Wake up late, at 2pm. Surprised my Mom which expected me to be up early then that. Stayed at home "rotting * " the whole day. However, I've got to, at least, went to East Point Mall to have dinner and short family outing. Did nothing much there, went Challenger's, ate at Banquet's got a haircut blah blah blah...
Friday. Woke up late again. Dragged my sorry ass to the mosque for Friday prayers. Got to say "Hi" to Adham there, went home just to go out again after 15 mins of returning home to Plaza Singapura to catch "Night At The Museum" the movie. The movie was good to say the least. Very light hearted, not a lot of logical facts and... It's a comedy! Also, it was something that made an inpression on me that at the moment the movie end and I thought of the load of school work I not even serious started doing, I didn't feel a hint of dispression... Well at least for a while. I caught Happy Feet at Vivocity, on Saturday. My rating for it was below Night at the Museum, the story pipeline or flow needs a little more work, I think, I think the moive Happy Feet had a rather rushed ending. Anyways, it was enjoyable. I finally got to set foot in Vivocity. And guess what? It feels mostly like any other shopping centre. Surprise surprise. Anyways my comments on Vivo? Feels smaller than SunTech but more welcoming( might due to the fact that Sentosa was next door) . Zzz...
Well, I'll better be off to bed. Got to pack for yet another family outing. This time it's visiting( or at least I think) and a overnight stay at M hotel for the New Year. Yay? Erm... Erm... Ano... aaa... I really cant say. I still have loads to do. Loads to do... */
Friday. Woke up late again. Dragged my sorry ass to the mosque for Friday prayers. Got to say "Hi" to Adham there, went home just to go out again after 15 mins of returning home to Plaza Singapura to catch "Night At The Museum" the movie. The movie was good to say the least. Very light hearted, not a lot of logical facts and... It's a comedy! Also, it was something that made an inpression on me that at the moment the movie end and I thought of the load of school work I not even serious started doing, I didn't feel a hint of dispression... Well at least for a while. I caught Happy Feet at Vivocity, on Saturday. My rating for it was below Night at the Museum, the story pipeline or flow needs a little more work, I think, I think the moive Happy Feet had a rather rushed ending. Anyways, it was enjoyable. I finally got to set foot in Vivocity. And guess what? It feels mostly like any other shopping centre. Surprise surprise. Anyways my comments on Vivo? Feels smaller than SunTech but more welcoming( might due to the fact that Sentosa was next door) . Zzz...
Well, I'll better be off to bed. Got to pack for yet another family outing. This time it's visiting( or at least I think) and a overnight stay at M hotel for the New Year. Yay? Erm... Erm... Ano... aaa... I really cant say. I still have loads to do. Loads to do... */
No comments:
Post a Comment